Returns and Exchanges
You know when you get a bad haircut and you don’t want tell the hairdresser? We’re not like that. Contact us if you have a question, need to return an item, have an issue, or need to chat about an annoying friend. No seriously, we’re here to help.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event you need to return any of our awesome items our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, get in touch and we’ll see if we can help. Postage needs to be covered by you and we’d recommend that your parcel is tracked (so the postie doesn’t lose your parcel and we can get the refund back to you quick smart). Unfortunately if the parcel is untracked and it does go missing in the post, Klader & Hem cannot be held responsible.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. This would be very appreciated :) Email us at email@example.com to get the ball rolling.
- Send all returns with your full name and address to:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons or will be returned more than 30 days after delivery - get in touch with us first (firstname.lastname@example.org) we’d hate to hurt your feelings.
- Once your return is received we will send you an email to notify you that we’ve got your returned item(s). We will refund you via your original method ASAP.
- Alternatively we can give you a store credit instead (bonus 10% extra on top of your refund for extra shopping creds if you choose this option).
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded unless there is something wrong :(
- We are happy to replace/exchange items if they are defective or damaged. If you have any issue please send us an email at email@example.com. If you do need to return the item, the cost is the customer's responsibility.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return (Whoohoo!). Once the returned item is received, a gift code will be emailed to you.